Setting up your NGO (LSNGO1)Let's get started
Rohingyas. Syrians. Malaysians. They need help and what the Government is doing isn’t enough. So do your part. This 1-day course is designed to give you all the information and skills to set up and run a proper NGO to bring a little bit of sun into someone’s world.
- More than 10 years of combined working experience
- Civic Education and Human Rights with non-governmental organizations in Malaysia
- Worked with the United Nations in Timor-Leste and Afghanistan.
- Volunteered for the Ethiopian Red Cross Society and Foundation for International Development/Relief in Cambodia.
- Executive Officer for the Constitutional Law Committee of the Bar Council
- CEO, Malaysian Centre for Constitutionalism and Human Rights
- 10 years-experience at National and International levels in:
- Women’s Rights
- Human Rights and Business
- Media Law
- Human Rights education
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Electoral Law and Strategic Management planning.
- Worked with the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM)
- Worked with the United Nations (UN) in Afghanistan and Timor-Leste.
Understand Basic Start-up needs of an NGO
Identifying Key Policies
Getting your Brand Out
20 (Sat) May 2017
1 days, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
RM 300 (exclusive of GST)
(Discount Offers below)
Social Activists, Humanitarians, Students
Facilities and resources
Recruiting your Team
Long Term Strategies
Don't miss the opportunity!
Contact us at:
- Office: 03-7770 0000 (ext 131)
- E-mail: [email protected]
Discount Offers!(All prices listed exclude 6% GST)
- ALL LSNGO Classes=RM600