Organization: Set up
This morning course will teach you how to best plan your projects and how to tell if it will be successful or not.
- More than 10 years of combined working experience
- Civic Education and Human Rights with non-governmental organizations in Malaysia
- Worked with the United Nations in Timor-Leste and Afghanistan.
- Volunteered for the Ethiopian Red Cross Society and Foundation for International Development/Relief in Cambodia.
- Executive Officer for the Constitutional Law Committee of the Bar Council
- CEO, Malaysian Centre for Constitutionalism and Human Rights
Able to prepare Effective Project Evaluation plans through SPEC
12 (Sat) Aug 2017
Morning, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
RM 200 (exclusive of GST)
Project Managers and Team Leaders
Conducting the Evaluation
Don't miss the opportunity!
Contact us at:
- Office: 03-7770 0000 (ext 131)
- E-mail: [email protected]
Discount Offers!(All prices listed exclude 6% GST)
- ALL LSNGO Classes=RM600