So, your business/NGO is up and running. Now, you need to fund it. This 3/4 day course will teach you how to find your grantor, how to convince them to fund your organization and how to budget properly.
- More than 10 years of combined working experience
- Civic Education and Human Rights with non-governmental organizations in Malaysia
- Worked with the United Nations in Timor-Leste and Afghanistan.
- Volunteered for the Ethiopian Red Cross Society and Foundation for International Development/Relief in Cambodia.
- Executive Officer for the Constitutional Law Committee of the Bar Council
- CEO, Malaysian Centre for Constitutionalism and Human Rights
- 10 years-experience at National and International levels in:
- Women’s Rights
- Human Rights and Business
- Media Law
- Human Rights education
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Electoral Law and Strategic Management planning.
- Worked with the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM)
- Worked with the United Nations (UN) in Afghanistan and Timor-Leste.
Provide an Understanding of Narrative Components
15 (Sat) July 2017
3/4 days, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
RM 250 (exclusive of GST)
CEOs, Project Managers, Social activists